Our 2017 Calendar*
*March 16-20 Celebrate the 1st day of Spring – Campfire
*April 27-May 1 May Day Ride
*May 25-29 Memorial Day Ride – Karaoke and BBQ on Saturday night**
*June 9-12 Guided full moon rides, weather permitting
*August 4-7 Dog Days of Summer, Spend the hottest part of the day, creek sitting or in the cool swimming hole. Bring your lawn chairs. Come enjoy riding in the cool mountains in the early mornings or on guided full moon rides.
*September 1-5 Labor Day Ride – Creek sitting, Karaoke on Saturday night
*October 19-23 Last weekend ride of the season, Saturday night Karaoke
Reservations must be made by May 15th for BBQ** $8.00 per person
*Access to some trails may be limited by timber removal, call to be advised. Activities are subject to change. Check Facebook for any updates.
The Bolo Club is perfect for:
- Corporate, Family & Private Retreats – Weddings – Reunions – Special Events
- Trail Rides – Mountain Trails – 60 Covered Stalls
- Hunting – Deer and turkey abound!
Comfortable Accommodations – Private Cabins and Dorms:
- The Lodge: 4 bedrooms, kitchen, dining room, living room, fireplace & private deck
- The Lucas Cabin: An 1860’s log cabin – Sleeps 6
- The Crib: Old fashioned bunkhouse – Sleeps 8
- 50 Camp Sites: Power and Water hook-up, Shower House, WiFi, Cell Phone Booster
Long term camping available
- Visit 3 times, get the 4th visit half off
Call now and make your reservations for our 2017 schedule! *Activities subject to change
1-931- 598 – 0702 or text 931- 607- 4404
Mary Isbell email@example.com
The Bolo Club has a unique combination of accommodations and activities, making it the perfect getaway. You owe it to yourself, so take the time to slow down, relax, and enjoy the sights, sounds, and atmosphere where country meets comfort!
Click here for rates.
Visit 3 times…Get the 4th visit FREE!
The Best of America on Horseback, featured on the RFD Channel, visits the Bolo Club!
View “The making of” The Best of America on Horseback, featured on the RFD Channel, visits the Bolo Club! as recorded by our local cable channel.
The Bolo Club Video