Our 2016 Calendar*
March 17-21 Spring Equinox Ride – Campfire
April 28-May 2 May Day Ride – Karaoke Saturday Night
May 26-30 Memorial Day Ride – Creek Sitting
June 16-20 Summer Solstice Ride – Come ride the longest day of the year!
Guided full moon rides (weather permitting)
July 29-31 Best of America By Horseback
(Must make reservations with Best of America by Horseback and with The Bolo Club)
Includes Saturday evening banquet meal.
August 18-22 Dog Days of Summer
Come enjoy riding in the cool mountains in the early mornings or on guided full moon rides.
Enjoy the hottest part of the day, creek sitting or in the cool swimming hole. Bring your lawn chairs.
September 1-5 Creek sitting – Saturday night Karaoke
October 20-24 Saturday night Karaoke – Campfire
*Activities subject to change, horseshoes and corn hole available.
Visit 3 times…Get the 4th visit 1/2 OFF!
The Bolo Club is perfect for:
- Corporate, Family & Private Retreats – Weddings – Reunions – Special Events
- Trail Rides – Mountain Trails – 60 Covered Stalls
- Hunting – Deer and turkey abound!
Comfortable Accommodations – Private Cabins and Dorms:
- The Lodge: 4 bedrooms, kitchen, dining room, living room, fireplace & private deck
- The Lucas Cabin: An 1860’s log cabin – Sleeps 6
- The Crib: Old fashioned bunkhouse – Sleeps 8
- The Adventure Hut: Sleeps 4
- 50 Camp Sites: Power and Water hook-up, Shower House, WiFi, Cell Phone Booster
Call now and make your reservations for our 2016 schedule!
1-931- 598 – 0702 or text 931- 607- 4404
Mary Isbell email@example.com
The Bolo Club has a unique combination of accommodations and activities, making it the perfect getaway. You owe it to yourself, so take the time to slow down, relax, and enjoy the sights, sounds, and atmosphere where country meets comfort!
Click here for rates.
Visit 3 times…Get the 4th visit FREE!
The Bolo Video