Our 2017 Calendar* – Coming Soon!
The Bolo Club is perfect for:
- Corporate, Family & Private Retreats – Weddings – Reunions – Special Events
- Trail Rides – Mountain Trails – 60 Covered Stalls
- Hunting – Deer and turkey abound!
Comfortable Accommodations – Private Cabins and Dorms:
- The Lodge: 4 bedrooms, kitchen, dining room, living room, fireplace & private deck
- The Lucas Cabin: An 1860’s log cabin – Sleeps 6
- The Crib: Old fashioned bunkhouse – Sleeps 8
- The Adventure Hut: Sleeps 4
- 50 Camp Sites: Power and Water hook-up, Shower House, WiFi, Cell Phone Booster
Call now and make your reservations for our 2017 schedule! *Activities subject to change
1-931- 598 – 0702 or text 931- 607- 4404
Mary Isbell email@example.com
The Bolo Club has a unique combination of accommodations and activities, making it the perfect getaway. You owe it to yourself, so take the time to slow down, relax, and enjoy the sights, sounds, and atmosphere where country meets comfort!
Click here for rates.
Visit 3 times…Get the 4th visit FREE!
The Best of America on Horseback, featured on the RFD Channel, visits the Bolo Club!
View “The making of” The Best of America on Horseback, featured on the RFD Channel, visits the Bolo Club! as recorded by our local cable channel.
The Bolo Club Video