Experience the natural beauty of The Bolo Club!
*Access to some trails may be limited by timber removal, call to be advised. Activities are subject to change. Check Facebook for any updates.
A NEW TRAIL! Saturday Sept. 1 Round Cove, Alabama 10-12 miles
Leave out 9:30 a.m – Guided
Karaoke Saturday Night 7:30 p.m. We will be doing a fund raiser for Bits & Pieces.
All profits from hats and t-shirts will go to helping fund rescue horses.
The Bolo Club is perfect for:
- Corporate, Family & Private Retreats – Weddings – Reunions – Special Events
- Trail Rides – Mountain Trails – 60 Covered Stalls
- Hunting – Deer and turkey abound!
Comfortable Accommodations – Private Cabins and Dorms:
- The Lodge: 4 bedrooms, kitchen, dining room, living room, fireplace & private deck
- The Lucas Cabin: An 1860’s log cabin – Sleeps 6
- The Crib: Old fashioned bunkhouse – Sleeps 8
- 50 Camp Sites: Power and Water hook-up, Shower House, WiFi, Cell Phone Booster
- Long term camping available
Call now: 1-931- 598 – 0702 or text 931- 607- 4404
Mary Isbell email@example.com
The Bolo Club has a unique combination of accommodations and activities, making it the perfect getaway. You owe it to yourself, so take the time to slow down, relax, and enjoy the sights, sounds, and atmosphere where country meets comfort!
The Best of America on Horseback, featured on the RFD Channel, visits the Bolo Club!
View “The making of” The Best of America on Horseback, featured on the RFD Channel, visits the Bolo Club! as recorded by our local cable channel.
The Bolo Club Video