For information and reservations:
or text 931-607-4404
Mary Isbell email@example.com
Rules and Regulations
- No smoking inside buildings.
- Pets must be kept on a leash. No pets allowed inside any of the buildings.
- Be respectful of other guests.
- Clean up after yourself (bathroom, kitchen, etc.)
- Keep TV and Stereo at reasonable level; turn down volume further in the evenings.
- Do not litter, that includes cigarette butts – please put them in the containers provided.
- Please be aware: Limited WIFI and Cell Phone Service for Verizon.
- Please do not go into basement in the lodge (dangerous steps and man-eating tigers)
- Please take Navy showers – Turn on shower to wet down, turn off water until ready to rinse off; The Bolo Club is on a well and we must conserve water.
- Be very careful on the property, especially around the barn, the loft, stairs, and grounds.
- We do share the area with snakes, so if you go hiking be sure to wear protective clothing.
- Be cautious with and courteous of your surroundings.
- Please use hay nets or hay bags in the stalls.
- Only wash horses at designated wash areas.
- Do not dump water buckets in stalls.