1-615-244-9300 ext. 3
Bolo Club Sinking Cove Trail Ride Rules & Regulations
All Visitors are required to register at the office first. All horses must have proof of negative Coggins test within the last 12 months. State law requires us to refuse admissions to horses who do not have negative Coggins test.
We want everyone to have a safe and relaxing stay. Sometimes being too relaxed, results in injury. Bolo Club Sinking Cove Trail Ride will not assume liability for personal, livestock injuries or damages. The trails are for your use at your own risk. Upon arrival, you will be required to sign a waiver form for each and every person, no matter the age.
Trail Ride Rules
- Ride at your own risk.
- Trail ride bosses and assistants authority is absolute.
- No racing or rough riding on trails or in camps.
- Be considerate of others. No loud music at any time.
- No vehicles cruising the campground after midnight.
- No littering on campground or trails.
- No riding motorcycles or ATV's in the campground area or trails.
- If your horse kicks, you must tie a ribbon on the horses tail.
- We reserve the right to reject any reservation.
- We reserve the right to ask anyone to leave.
- Studs must be in a stud stall—they cannot be on a picket line.
- 5 MPH speed limit in campground.
- Pets allowed at this time and must be kept on a leash.
- To receive a deposit credit you must cancel your reservation 10 days before arrival date.
- If you arrive before 2:00 pm, you will be charged a day ride fee for that day.
Trail Boss: George Cunningham, 931-598-9247
* Ride at your own risk!
Go to Trail Riding Rates